We do our very best to make the most out of each and every client relationship. We also strive to keep your costs at a minimum, whenever possible. Below you will find two handouts. The first one is entitled "Controlling your Costs". The other is entitled "Telephone Communication". These handouts provide essential information to assist you in keeping your costs to a minimum.
Track Your Case
You may keep track of your case by visiting the clerk's website of your county. Each site is listed below.
- Santa Rose County - website
- Okaloosa County - website
- Walton County - website
1. Financial Affidavit (Annual income under $50,000) (w/instructions) - form
2. Financial Affidavit (Annual income over $50,000) (w/instructions) - form
3. Notice of Social Security Number - form
4. UCCJEA - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act Affidavit - attachment
5. Mandatory Compliance (w/instructions) - form
6. Client Information - form