Pensacola Divorce and Family Law Attorney and Supreme Court Family Mediator
A Warm Welcome | An Effective Attorney-Client Partnership Ready To Unfold
Time and again, clients tell me my approach to family law practice stands out as distinct among Florida family law firms. From the time of an initial consultation, people in need of family law counsel and representation find a true advocate at E. Jane Brehany, P.A.
Compassionate Guidance Through An Array Of Family Law Issues
With a reassuring demeanor and a strong set of skills to meet any issue that comes up, I come alongside my clients as a partner in pursuit of the legal solutions they need. Together, we address critical problems, challenges and objectives, including:
- Paternity actions for identification of the father when this has not been legally formalized
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Matrimonial law issues, including divorce, military divorce, alimony and divorce appeals
- “Child custody” (now referred to as parenting plans in Florida) and child support
- Relocations when one or both parents intend to move
- Modification of support orders when financial circumstances have changed
- Enforcement of asset division and parenting plan court orders
When there are children, their interests take top priority in family law courts. With this awareness, I advise my clients on pathways to outcomes that take into account all family members’ points of view. I advocate on behalf of my clients’ fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights — always with the children’s best interests at the forefront.
With 29 Years Practicing Family Law And Experience In Family Law Appeals, I Am Ready To Advise And Represent You
At the same time, my track record as a successful family law appeals attorney gives clients confidence in my knowledge and abilities pertinent to their important legal matters. Bring your Florida family law matter to my attention at my Pensacola law offices. I welcome inquiries and invite you to request a consultation. Contact my law firm by phone at 850-462-3397 or by email.