Forms & Resources
We do our very best to make the most out of each and every client relationship. We also strive to keep your costs at a minimum, whenever possible. Below you will find essential information to assist you in keeping your costs to a minimum.
Track Your Case
You may keep track of your case by visiting the clerk’s website of your county. Each site is listed below.
- Santa Rose County – Website
Family Law Forms
1. Financial Affidavit (Annual income under $50,000) (w/instructions) – Form
2. Financial Affidavit (Annual income over $50,000) (w/instructions) – Form
3. Notice of Social Security Number – Form
4. UCCJEA – Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act Affidavit – Attachment
5. Mandatory Compliance (w/instructions) – Form
6. Client Information – Form